TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the website is provided by the TRUST subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. TRUST allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term ‘We’/‘Us’/’Our’ shall mean the Manav Kalyan Seva Charitable Trust (Regd.).
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- TRUST may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- TRUST reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- TRUST has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us on the email given in the Grivance redressal column.
- TRUST accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website.
- TRUST makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. TRUST will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Place request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without written consent of the TRUST.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of the TRUST or other Copyright owners. The same may not be reproduced or used without TRUST’s or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference.
- If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with TRUST and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with the TRUST.